• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

I really enjoy Morning Glories. If you aren't reading it, you are missing a truly odd and enjoyable story.

Anyway, each year or so, they publish a Deluxe HC collection and each year I've hired Joe to illuminate the book with head sketches on the pages separating each story.

This year is no different. Check it out.

Hfaf9Ya3_2611141300141.jpg

I picked up or received these in the last week. The Kitson arrived in the mail today and I love it. My Friend Chad Garrett agreed to sell me the Phoenix today. The other 3 came from the Virginia Comic Con last weekend.

If you are interested in some great commissions you should check out Chad's CAF page as he has several big names for sell.

Chad Garrett's CAF

Barry Kitson - Mary Jane

MaryJaneKitson.jpg

Dave Cockrum/Jim Mooney - Soulsearchers 17

SoulSearchesCockrum.jpg

Herb Trimpe - Wolverine

OldSchoolWol.jpg

Heck - DD 104 page 9

DD104Heck.jpg

Art Adams - Phoenix

adamsphoenix.jpg

A Kickstarter Perk that was even better than the product? Yep, it happens.

My latest is a painting of the Fallen Angel cast (LR: Juris, Jude, Liandra) in a scene that really should be the cover of an Omnibus.

This is not a knock on FoJ; it's a tribute to JKW. Click the link to read all about it.

suKoUVn2_0612141134301.jpg