• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

A few months back, a friend and I went in on a massive collection of OA. I've posted a few of the items we picked up.

Here's one that we just acquired via trade. So, while not from the collection we bought, it's a direct result of that collection.

Jim Starlin

Starlin2_zpsyasg85we.jpg

Kane, Starlin very nice guys. Chrisco tells us more about this massive collection. :popcorn:

Don't want to bog this thread down. I'll work on a new thread (I've been wanting to make one for awhile now about the acquisition).

Jeremy Bastian listed some con sketches since he wasn't going to SDCC and I was able to get one of the spots. I had him make me another Kimono Girl since it had been 3 years since he did the last one. He came up with this mind-blowing masterpiece. I knew he would come up with a phenomenal piece. :cloud9:

uF7Y2c.jpg

Jeremy Bastian listed some con sketches since he wasn't going to SDCC and I was able to get one of the spots. I had him make me another Kimono Girl since it had been 3 years since he did the last one. He came up with this mind-blowing masterpiece. I knew he would come up with a phenomenal piece. :cloud9:

uF7Y2c.jpg

Jeremy is amazing and that is beautiful. Congrats.

I picked up this beautiful Bagley ASM splash page last week. Its the last page from ASM #404, which was the very first comic I ever read or purchased. Without a doubt, this was my holy grail. Saw it online 4 years ago, but couldn't afford it then. So excited to finally own it! By next week, it'll be framed and hung on the wall.

vCxAN4Cn_0608151825311.jpg

Here’s my CAF.