• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,753 posts in this topic

At SDCC this year, I purchased the Galley Edition of Michael Turner's Superman/Batman run (where he worked on the Supergirl story). Peter Steigerwald (the original colorist on that project) was there and I begged him to color a page for me - he agreed and this was the result:

Peter Steigerwlad original colors (copics, pen, & watercolor) on Michael Turner pencil print:

jHSLzKEZ_2307152005171.jpg

At SDCC this year, I purchased the Galley Edition of Michael Turner's Superman/Batman run (where he worked on the Supergirl story). Peter Steigerwald (the original colorist on that project) was there and I begged him to color a page for me - he agreed and this was the result:

Peter Steigerwlad original colors (copics, pen, & watercolor) on Michael Turner pencil print:

jHSLzKEZ_2307152005171.jpg

Awesome. I remember years ago in Philly there were quite a few Turner pages from that run (forget who was selling them). I really wish I had picked one (or more) up.

Finally paid this beauty off!

Being a huge Scorpion fan, there aren't many better splash pages with him.

Goes great with page 2!

If anyone has any pages from Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man # 21, please let me know!!

35jasnr.jpg22e07s.jpg

The splash page is fantastic. Nice pick up.

Hi Folks,

I uploaded a couple of pieces on my CAF today:

1. Dave Dorman Duke of GI Joe Toy Packaging art

2. Alpha Flight page from the Wrath of the Dream Queen Storyline. The writer had some health issues so I've included a link to his "Go Fund Me" page in the description for that page.

CAF Link to recent uploads

Thanks for looking

Malvin

I just bought this at an antique shop near my house. Conan #36 pg.10 by Buscema. Pretty happy about it. Comments and a value appreciated.

image.jpg1_zps3xjccajt.jpg

Excellent page. I collect Buscema Conan and that's a page I would have scooped up :applause:

Just got back from a week long business trip to South America to find this lovely page waiting on me.

I like everything about it, but found it interesting that the Comics Code had Kubert white out all the cleavage

5BBE23D6-8AA9-4722-AF0B-11C826C4B7C8_zps2r0ujqgt.jpg