• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

While nothing is going to beat a sketchbook collected over three years, Kathy managed one more major surprise for my birthday.

She arranged for Terry Moore to create a drawing of Rachel Beck from his book Rachel Rising for my birthday. Thanks to Terry, Robyn, and Kathy for this terrific gift. I love the tombstone!

przZ4MXS_1506161707051gpadd.jpg

I have not been buying much as of late but I have been developing a new focus or two as I make my way towards The Fifty. One of these foci has been the rectifying of a mistake, selling any art created by Mike Mignola. (I routinely see a page from Nexus that I bought and sold for under $100 now listed for much much more. The one with the panel of the spaceship in the middle.) So I spent the money I have been putting aside from flipping comics on 2 groovy inked Mignolas from Kwan! Here is one.

mignola_theend_pinup.jpg

I'll post the other when they are in hand. Thanks Kwan!

If you have any inked Mignola pieces please keep me in mind if you are considering selling. I am getting sick for them. :insane:

Doctor Strange Art day

I can contribute! I've owned this widescreen painting for a number of years now.

It's still one of my all time favorites. Gabriele Dell'Otto :)

Gab_Strange_jpg.jpg

Edited by Alias