• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,747 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share my most recent pick up. Really wanted a nice original Deadly Class page by Wes Craig to go with my Deadly Class #1 cover art and I was luck enough to get this great page from #1. It features Marcus meeting his classmates for the first time.

Deadly Class #1 page 23

Hope that the TV series can live up to the comic if and when it gets made.

mathew

I bought this about a month ago from inker Norm Rapmund at Stan Lee's Comikaze. Since the book hadn't been published yet, Norm asked me to not post it anywhere. Now that Titans #5 has shipped I can post it. Wally fighting back from the speed force again with Linda trying to help.

V9F6xS8Z_2311161438341gpadd.jpg

If you don’t read Ben Hatke’s books, you are missing a treat. I will admit that you may need a young neighbor or grandchild in order to have a cover story, but do it.

Kathy and I met Ben at a signing at Bedrock City a couple of years ago. I’d known of his books before, but hadn’t read them. My mistake.

For our anniversary, along with my Nick Pitarra commission, she bought me a page from Little Robot. You can see it here:

NJh49tYy_2411161332191gpadd.jpg

The Description includes a link to ordering the books on Amazon. Use it.

And Happy Thanksgiving!