• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,755 posts in this topic

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, JasonDaTwit said:

Was fortunate enough to get these two pieces from Ramona Fredon and Howard Chaykin over the weekend at the Big Apple Con.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Very nice, JasonDaTwit.  I was fortunate enough to go home with Howard Chaykin and Ramona Fradon original artwork last weekend as well.  They are very nice people.

On 3/18/2017 at 7:53 AM, DeadpoolJr. said:

Finally got a war comic cover by Kubert. Looks really amazing in person, and love the line work.

G.I. Combat #276 Cover.jpg

Awesome!  I was lucky enough to win one of his Unknown Soldier covers a few years ago when he was selling a bunch on Heritage, but I have always wanted a great Haunted Tank cover!   Congrats!

On 3/18/2017 at 3:53 PM, DeadpoolJr. said:

Finally got a war comic cover by Kubert. Looks really amazing in person, and love the line work. 

Congrats. Loved the last batch of covers that were for sale. Was outbid 4 times. I was lucky to grab pages last year. 

Just added this early page from American Vampire. It comes from the Stephen King written and Scott Snyder plotted story of Skinner Sweet's origin. Great use of ink wash by Rafael Albuquerque and helps capture the carnage on the page.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1382657

mathew

I finally found the companion page for my other samurai page! I own the one on the right and I just bought the one on the left. It is from Shadowhawks of Legend with the story written by Stan Sakai!

samurai1and2.jpg