• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

I don't remember the last time I did an update...I haven't bought much lately, but here's a few things...

1) Budd Root Spidey/MJ and a Rhino that kind of looks like a street shark lol

2) Adam hughes Archie #50 cover homage with Betty.

3) My favorite page from Infinity War with Drax telling Thanos he'll smash him later lol

4) Harley and Ivy Chiodo page

5) I figured I'd never get a better Deodato WW for the price. From issue #100 "The Death of an Amazon" 

6) Invincible 87 cover

7) The first ever page with fatale by JG Jones

8) A Neal Adams Batman commission from 2000. The colors and level of detail that Neal did on this one are amazing in person. I believe it is ink and watercolor, but I'm not sure. I'll have to ask next time I see him.  Sorry for the bad pic. I bought it already framed. 

9) And my absolute favorite page from my favorite Marvel story ever. The Last Avengers Story. Hulk turns on the Avengers, and rips Tigra in half. "Hey Wonder Man, MAKE A WISH". Again the pic is definitely not doing this one justice. It's an amazing painting and my grail. 

`10.jpg

`4.jpg

`3.jpg

`6.jpg

`5.jpg

`1.jpg

`7.jpg

`8.jpg

`9.jpg

Hello,

just added a title splash to my caf gallery. it is from "The Spectacular Spider-Ham" issue 2.

the earliest if not the only one that has (so far) surfaced from the original series.

hope you enjoy this fun piece.

i am always looking for more spider-ham pieces.

so if you "Got-Ham"....please let me know :-)

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1385245

11 hours ago, wurstisart said:

Hello,

just added a title splash to my caf gallery. it is from "The Spectacular Spider-Ham" issue 2.

the earliest if not the only one that has (so far) surfaced from the original series.

hope you enjoy this fun piece.

i am always looking for more spider-ham pieces.

so if you "Got-Ham"....please let me know :-)

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1385245

Sweet pork! :banana:

First time a pro (not the kind that featured in Garth Ennis books) ever drew me
and my wife (and I was not in the know):

Yup, it's Greg Larocque once again drawing the best FLASH out there (and Oracle too !).

I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Gal
Edited by Gal Schwartz

Been looking for art by Peter Hsu for a while.  Would still love an adventurers cover. Or other art. If you have something cool, but not too racy - let me know.

Below is the cover to Elf Warrior #4. A short lived indy series from the black and white indy boom period.

megEMuad_3003171930581sbpi.jpg

Edited by Panelfan1

On 4/11/2017 at 9:38 PM, Matches_Malone said:

Recently a board member mentioned Marie Severin as a under-rated  artist, which I completely agree. That woman could draw.  

Not a new piece in my collection, but  just a reminder on how great she was.

Enjoy!

Fantastic cover to own :headbang: