• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hal Turner said:

Noto is such a fun artist. But is that DPS really pen and ink? It looks like pencil.

Thanks for catching that Hal, I was in a hurry and forgot to change the default 

Malvin

12 hours ago, drfate said:

Another addition to my CAF Gallery...Flash Gordon....and Hitler???

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1390251

This is a cool cover.

The 1980s FG film was bad  but I remember it fondly so anyhing with Ming on it is a great pick up in my book.

The hitler thing kept me from getting a leniel yu cover previously that featured hitler.  On the other hand  there are many great examples of heroes fighting Nazi soldiers. Batman, Captain America are two that come to mind.

11 hours ago, Bird said:

HA! I got a PCR Doc today as well.

C-iCG2mWsAQEsca.jpg

I have never had a piece cleaned but am considering it for this one.

Thanks to the boardie who saw my post about PCR Doc and reached out!

Cool piece. Love PCR.

make sure you ask the restorer about other effects. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost the Annual stamp up top along with the stains and grime, for instance.

Edited by ESeffinga

40 minutes ago, ESeffinga said:

Cool piece. Love PCR.

make sure you ask the restorer about other effects. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost the Annual stamp up top along with the stains and grime, for instance.

yeah, I am going to hold off for now I think. There is art underneath as well and I am hesitant.