• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Ryanfromottawa said:

The 1990 sale sheet that he has up there also was very cool!

What I find hard to understand is how they were all kept unsold for such a long period of time, as those Wonder Woman covers came out years later.

I have corrupted my daughter. :(

She just bought a piece of art mail order from the artist. First, I gave her art for birthday, Christmas, or graduation. Then she started a sketchbook. And, now, this! I feel so guilty. :(

I know, I'll make it up to her by taking her on a vacation trip, e.g., Charlotte in mid-June. That should be safe, right? 

Click to embiggen.

Best Friends by Emily Rose Romano

13 hours ago, vodou said:

Awesome. I'm semi-halfheartedly looking for a Firestorm cover, yours is perfect, but now it's yours. Congrats!

Thats exactly how I came to get this one. More than 2 years of thinking about 'wouldnt it be nice to have a  firestorm cover..'  If you think about it - it has a better chance of happening.  

7 hours ago, Panelfan1 said:

Thats exactly how I came to get this one. More than 2 years of thinking about 'wouldnt it be nice to have a  firestorm cover..'  If you think about it - it has a better chance of happening.  

Think yes, but the best chance is to just open up the wallet and pay top dollar. That would be my stumbling block right there ;)

22 minutes ago, vodou said:

Think yes, but the best chance is to just open up the wallet and pay top dollar. That would be my stumbling block right there ;)

The cover to #1 came but i didnt spend the 25k.  Didnt have it.  With older covers - they dont come up all the time. The lowest one i saw was around 950 at a heritage sunday. I missed it .  Sometimes the price is not bad, but you got to wait for one to show up.  

I was in Baltimore this weekend and saw this at Ted's booth.... It really grabbed me and I just couldn't walk away from it. I don't own much art as it's a market I don't really understand or feel comfortable with, but sometimes we have to branch out a little. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

fsfUBK9.jpg

Edited by jimjum12