• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

Working in government affairs, I wanted some OA for my office that spoke to that world.  I happened to find a pretty awesome example and had it put in a frame.  This is from an arc that I haven't read where Superman is declared a naturalized citizen and thus eligible to run for the Presidency.  I did find a blog that went through the story and it sounds like a very comic bookey/convoluted story about time lines and whatnot, but the Supreme Court finds that Superman was conceived in what they call a "birthing matrix" and was "born" when this matrix was opened upon landing in Kansas.  Thus, Supes was born an American and can run for POTUS.  Pretty fantastic.

Parenthetically, if anyone's looking for modest (ie, cheaper than usual) framing options a company called pictureframes.com supplied this frame and archival materials for about $80 shipped to my home.

Superman 4 Prez.jpg

10 hours ago, Andahaion said:

Working in government affairs, I wanted some OA for my office that spoke to that world.  I happened to find a pretty awesome example and had it put in a frame.  This is from an arc that I haven't read where Superman is declared a naturalized citizen and thus eligible to run for the Presidency.  I did find a blog that went through the story and it sounds like a very comic bookey/convoluted story about time lines and whatnot, but the Supreme Court finds that Superman was conceived in what they call a "birthing matrix" and was "born" when this matrix was opened upon landing in Kansas.  Thus, Supes was born an American and can run for POTUS.  Pretty fantastic.

Parenthetically, if anyone's looking for modest (ie, cheaper than usual) framing options a company called pictureframes.com supplied this frame and archival materials for about $80 shipped to my home.

Superman 4 Prez.jpg

Cool page. Frame looks sharp!