• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,743 posts in this topic

An exciting arrival, one of my favorite pieces ever by Seth Fisher!

The Flash: Time Flies, pg 27 by Seth Fisher (July 2002)

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1431050

The graphic novel was about The Flash chasing a dude in his overalls into the future. The art was epic.

This is page 27, a splash of The Flash. Great architecture. Solid dialogue, too.

fisher-flash-1000px2.thumb.jpg.95d6eebffe09409e7e11696d2bc93ab4.jpg

This splash always stuck with me. I find it mesmerizing. One of my favorite pieces from Seth's entire career.

Seth's version of The Flash doesn't use speed lines or blurs. Instead he walks casually, the world frozen in time around him. The world's fastest powerwalker.

I love this page!!

Edited by RabidFerret

Hi Folks,

Just added a couple of great pages I just got.  From totally different platforms but the same seller!  The pages are:

1. Platt Cover from Alan Moore's Supreme Run

2. Muth Splash from Havok and Wolverine: Meltdown

I appreciate the seller reaching out to me when he was selling his Alan Moore Supreme art.  Everyone should keep me in mind if they are planning to sell any!

Malvin

A July purchase that I never could get picked up due to travel and other conflicts. But finally, Zoe from Rachel Rising has arrived. I hope I'm here tomorrow. Click to embiggen and learn more.

Zoe, Malus, and Jack (the knife) from Rachel Rising by Terry Moore.

np0HRvmT_2910171958471gpadd.jpg

Some new Doctor Strange pages!

Marvel Fanfare 41 p. 16  (Dec 1988)- A rare Dave Gibbons page from the the story written by Walt Simonson, "...Perchance to Dream". Dave both drew and inked this page.

YeTXngb5_1610171917051sbpi.jpg

Marvel Feature 1 p. 2 (Dec 1971) - This is the earliest adventures of what would become the Defenders. The Defenders must stop Yandroth from destroying the Earth with the Omegatron. From "The Day of the Defenders" story. (Ross Andru and Bill Everett)

m8YsJylz_1610171919131sbpi.jpg

Doctor Strange 12 p. 9 (new series)- "The Bar with No Name." A nice contemplative page where Doctor Strange works his way through multiple tropical drinks. Note Baby Groot in a pot on the bar and the lovely tiki head.  (Chris Bachalo/Richard Friend)

DNrv41sI_1610171920111sbpi.jpg

Book of Strange CAF Gallery:  http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=3023

I've been super lazy (and super picky) posting Trophy Wall commissions. 

Well, I've finally gotten off my keister and posted a couple new ones. 

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerynew.asp?GCat=727

One by Ariel Olivetti a great painted Punisher Trophy Wall.

A character I actually created myself that was published in Aw Yeah! Comics. "The Accumulator"....who resembles the dark heart of all of us "collectors" lol

19 hours ago, minisink warrior said:

Recently acquired a John Romita Jr / Dan Green page from Uncanny X-men Issue 190 page 17 featuring Storm,Callisto and Spider-Man. Signed by JRJ in 1984

B7F4EEAD-48EC-49D2-B165-60545FFB23B0.jpeg

Brilliant!! Nice pickup, was at dinner when it ended. Saved either one of us some money. lol 

Congrats.