• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, BookofStrange said:

My Heritage win finally arrived:

Doctor Strange 180 p. 2 Colan/Palmer (May 1969). I have owned the Third Eye poster for years but am very happy I have the original image it was made from.

YfOjPbF3_1112181355461gpadd.jpg

This piece, to me, feels like OA as Art.  It doesn't need nostalgia and is great as-is.  It's very big, cosmic, and thematic...spectacular.

Its been a while since I posted here.  This one is a little late as I added it to my CAF gallery last week:  Amazing Spider-Man 648 cover by Humberto Ramos.

It eluded me for several years, but I was finally able to put together the right offer for the previous owner.  Very happy to add it to my collection.  Thanks for checking it out!

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1515183

After 8+ years of collecting WD art I've finally been able to get a cover.

Well.. it's a back cover, but close enough! At this rate I'll have a front cover in no time!

A link to my CAF with much larger image is here.

Issue 25 BC_small.jpg

Edited by Phill the Governor

here's half a dozen really random things:

Avengers West Coast Annual 1 page, Garcia Lopez Pin-up, Colleen Doran page, Heath James Bond, Lil abler Strip from 1960 during the Frazetta era, and a Chuck Jones Road Runner and Coyote drawing:

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerynew.asp?GCat=3300

895886356_ScreenShot2018-12-18at11_12_19AM.png.a0bddead0ced2ab5245702c0c02fe46d.png