• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,721 posts in this topic

On 3/21/2021 at 2:56 PM, mtlevy1 said:

I am thinking hard about having a 3 page sequence framed as a triptych - here is one of the candidates, I had the splash for a while but the second and now third pages are recent acquisitions...Imagine them left to right...or you can see them all at once in my CAF:   https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=190741

Colan Shores DD 58 p4 splash.jpg

Colan Shores DD 58 p5.jpg

Colan Shores DD 58 p6.jpg

I personally think it would look awesome

42 minutes ago, Simon Comics said:

Never posted this here but I was fortunate to buy back my grandfather’s recreation of cap 7. One of my favorite covers and a classic one as well!  

Really outstanding, congrats!  This was the first GA Cap comic I ever bought, always loved the classic cover!

Arrived in the mail yesterday. This is the original Jack Kirby cover art for True Bride-To-Be Romances # 17 (Harvey Comics). The original published art was produced by taking a photo and creating a larger stat of the couple and placing it over the existing art (as seen in my second pic...I just placed the stat close...)

Having a Kirby romance cover is pretty special for me. 

I believe that these are Jack's inks over his pencils but I may be wrong on that. Either way...yowza!

B4192436-53F9-4970-AA98-C2C7E0632566.jpeg

FC4BEC59-2E33-42B3-9C69-F122CA36FCA9.jpeg