• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,749 posts in this topic

Rob, Nice page. I like the last panle especially. Reminds me alot of THIS

1087730-b9_3.jpg

(currently on eBay)

foreheadslap.gif

If I'd looked through Bob's listings a little closer, I would have had some reason to be prepared for all of the surprise money I've been getting this week. Apparently Bob has been populating his eBay store and listing pieces like crazy, so I've gotten unexpected money twice this week smile.gif

OPTIMUS PRIME- WASHINGTON/LARSEN

NEW GODS- ANDREWS/LARSEN!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Still one to go:

GODZILLA VS. KING KONG- WASHINGTON/LARSEN

My latest pickup just arrived today - the cover of the second Ex-Machina TPB, Tag.

This is, IMHO, one of the best EM pieces to date. I love the layout, it's huge and it's more focused on Mayor Hundred than his slightly goofy looking alter-ego (no offense, Great Machine).

Ex Machina Tag Cover

My latest pickup just arrived today - the cover of the second Ex-Machina TPB, Tag.

This is, IMHO, one of the best EM pieces to date. I love the layout, it's huge and it's more focused on Mayor Hundred than his slightly goofy looking alter-ego (no offense, Great Machine).

Ex Machina Tag Cover

That is awesome. I love those covers. Did you get that from a dealer? A rep? Harris himself?

Ex Machina Tag Cover

great pick up, congrats and enjoy it!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

his style reminds me a little bit of steranko... cloud9.gif

regards

My consolation cover since I can't get one of the 3 I REALLY WANT

ndu2c9.jpg

I think I got lucky on this because it was listed as "UNKNOWN COVER" featuring Doctor Doom and had no pic. Becuase of those two factors I think it sat long enough for me to get it. tongue.gif

That cover is super cool .I love the "Obey ______ " theme. Where did you get it?

Thanks to pkveronese sending me the link to the ebay auction when he saw this up and to my wife for buying it for me, I now have my first Cosmic Odyssey page. Hopefully there will be more to join it. smile.gif

By the way, it's oversized art at 13x19.5 which is kind of cool.

cosmicodyssey.jpg

Thanks to pkveronese sending me the link to the ebay auction when he saw this up and to my wife for buying it for me, I now have my first Cosmic Odyssey page. Hopefully there will be more to join it. smile.gif

By the way, it's oversized art at 13x19.5 which is kind of cool.

cosmicodyssey.jpg

I like the it smile.gif.

Picked these 2 pieces up from artist Dan Hipp . Famed for his work on "The Amazing Joy Buzzards" from Image.

Daredevil Commission:

DD_hipp.jpg

The Amazing Joy Buzzards (vol.2) #1, pages 30 & 31

hipp_buzz.jpg

Dan is available for commissions...give him a buzz and tell him Hart sent ya! smile.gif

Picked these 2 pieces up from artist Dan Hipp . Famed for his work on "The Amazing Joy Buzzards" from Image.

Daredevil Commission:

DD_hipp.jpg

The Amazing Joy Buzzards (vol.2) #1, pages 30 & 31

hipp_buzz.jpg

Dan is available for commissions...give him a buzz and tell him Hart sent ya! smile.gif

I love Hipp's stuff - those are some really nice pieces!

The artists on MARVEL KNIGHTS 4 (as it was called back then) did a great job on the series. I picked up three pages from Mark Hay at SPLASHPAGEART.com . As I've said before, I'm not a big 'men in tights' fan, but this series has had some great art. These three pages all by JIM MUNIZ

I thik these first two pages have a "Jae Lee style"

nl7ghd.jpg

nl7h46.jpg

Very nice pick-ups Mike!

Here's another arrival I received yesterday...GOLDEN AGE ART from the Iger Shop......Jumbo #165 (dated 1952) by Robert Hayward Webb. Story Title: "Pay-Off From a Corpse".

webb_jumbo165_p8.jpg

-Hart

Very nice pick-ups Mike!

Here's another arrival I received yesterday...GOLDEN AGE ART from the Iger Shop......Jumbo #165 (dated 1952) by Robert Hayward Webb. Story Title: "Pay-Off From a Corpse".

webb_jumbo165_p8.jpg

-Hart

Cute pickup. Trully a gal with a lovely face in the 3rd panel.

Well, nothing to do in Boston today except shovel, so I decided to throw up a few recent acquisitions. The first really isn't new but I did get it back this week from Roger Hill who provided the stats and logos on an overlay. It's my favorite piece.

FF215cover.jpg