• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,753 posts in this topic

Sweet! I love Dan Panosian - is he back in the fold again doing comics, last I heard he was mostly doing sequential art for film/tv or something like that.

Sweet! I love Dan Panosian - is he back in the fold again doing comics, last I heard he was mostly doing sequential art for film/tv or something like that.

Nope, he's back doing cover work at least. He's repped by Essential Sequential.

http://www.essentialsequential.com/Dan-Panosian_c_29.html

Hello everyone! I have been collecting original art for several years, and lurking on this forum a couple of months, :-) but have decided it is time to introduce myself. I live in Europe, but am a big fan of American comics. This week I purchased a page from 100 bullets by Eduardo Risso. It is a little extreme, and like my Grendel page will never be publicly displayed, but I think it is one of the most memorable pages in the entire 100 bullets run.

vki9s36.jpg

Here is a link to my CAF gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=27057

If anyone sees something they like and would maybe want to buy it, feel free to message me. I can't promise anything, but who knows?

Not sure, he was quick to respond to me through his website and I wished all artist were as cool as Dan. It was like talking to a friend while making the deal on this piece.

Not sure, he was quick to respond to me through his website and I wished all artist were as cool as Dan. It was like talking to a friend while making the deal on this piece.

Look about 2-3 posts up for your answer. :baiting:

The rather controversial "Occupy Riverdale"-story in Archie #635 is probably as edgy as Archie is ever going to be. Beautifully drawn by Gisèle Lagacé and inked with expertise by Rich Koslowski this story has been on my want list ever since it was published in the summer of 2012.

Total_635.jpg

Thanks to Rich I was able to pick up the entire issue (except for the cover which is strictly digital) at this years San Diego Comic-Con. That was one of those moments of utter bliss! Especially since Gisèle otherwise works almost exclusively in digital format so not much of her art exists outside of her computer. Rich graciously signed every one of them. :grin:

All the 20 gorgeous pages can be viewed in this CAF-gallery.

Here is the story's writer Alex Segura holding them (at Archie Comics booth):

fYTgmqra_0908140641051.jpg

He signed some selected pages, not the entire bunch.

I brought more OA home from the U.S. & San Diego so I will post it in my CAF as soon as I get around to scan it.

And speking of Comic-Con: Too bad I found out about the Thursday dinner too late to be able to attend. :( It would have been fun, especially since Alex J was there. Well, maybe another year...?

Edited by Caltex98

Im going to add it to CAF when I get a decent scan buuuuut I made a spontaneous commission this weekend. Esad's in Boston. So I set up something with him to get shipped to me.

Sorry, sorta nsfw? ish. Artistic nude.

tumblr_na1tamM0pK1qbr00oo1_1280.jpg

Loki with his hair down.

Hey Folks,

I wasn't at SDCC but thanks to Brian Peck I still have an SDCC related art day!

The best part about this hobby are the friends you make, and I truly appreciate Brian finding me these pages. They aren't valuable pages but of course they hit my nostalgic sweet spot.

He knew I collected specific issues of Alpha Flight and when he saw June Brigman was selling some, he told me about it, and it was a no brainer for me to tell him to buy them!

CAF Link to recent uploads

Thanks for looking

Malvin

The rather controversial "Occupy Riverdale"-story in Archie #635 is probably as edgy as Archie is ever going to be. Beautifully drawn by Gisèle Lagacé and inked with expertise by Rich Koslowski this story has been on my want list ever since it was published in the summer of 2012.

Total_635.jpg

Thanks to Rich I was able to pick up the entire issue (except for the cover which is strictly digital) at this years San Diego Comic-Con. That was one of those moments of utter bliss! Especially since Gisèle otherwise works almost exclusively in digital format so not much of her art exists outside of her computer. Rich graciously signed every one of them. :grin:

All the 20 gorgeous pages can be viewed in this CAF-gallery.

Congrats on the compete story. And it's great that such a recent comic has all of the text on it. Double score! :golfclap:

Big art day. Some from Heroes Con, one from an SDCC pickup, and a few from Boston Comic Con. Some are mine, some are owned by surprising people (my wife!)

Take a few minutes to read the descriptions. Click to embiggin.

Laura Martin's Colors over Joe Rubinstein's inks over a blue line print of a Curt Swan Superman (scroll down to the Additional Images)

9kDEyVKO_1208141752211.jpg

Geof Darrow - Gigantor & Astro Boy vs. Big Guy and Rusty

hat5kgAL_1208141836011.jpg

Katie Cook - Dr. Who Cats

zi72Tihj_1208141928471.jpg

Sergio Aragones - Team Sergio

59oGpp2P_1208142108411.jpg

Stan Sakai - Miyamoto Usagi (Usagi Yojimbo)

DszTBkRx_1208142140341.jpg

Nick Pitarra - The Russians

j9iku73k_1208142155321.jpg

Andy Price - Rainbow Dash

ZAzJCKeu_1308140053231.jpg

Jamie Kinosian - Luna Lovegood

1kRhBSB7_1308140108431.jpg

Marcus Williams - Hero Cats 3 (cover)

pOhmmxM8_1308140122391.jpg

Young, Skottie - Road to Oz 4 pg 11

vhE0fCik_1308140136541.jpg