• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,752 posts in this topic

Now it can be shown! Follow the link to see my youngest daughter’s Christmas present from her dad (me!).

It’s the previous Doctors + the War Doctor being chased from the Tardis by the current Doctor with autographs from four of them. We are not on the hunt for the remaining Doctors.

Click the preview to embiggen:

CEsLmYaV_0507141847371.jpg

That is an incredible present :applause:

I must admit that I was pretty pleased with myself. :)

Picked up the entire Scott Snyder/Sean Murphy 12-page Batman story shown in Detective #27. Been sitting on it for a year, so figured it was time to share it.

Lots of future Batman/Robin combinations, including the first African-American Robin. Plus a bunch of new Bat-suits and villains.

They both have said they would love to visit and flesh out these future Gothams, so hopefully we get to see these characters again. The Pacific Rim Court of Owls robot looks awesome...

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=163057

Howdy,

I've been pretty lax about posting to my CAF, or posting updates about my CAF, so I finally have caught up and posted the back-log of stuff I've accumulated. 20 new (old) pieces overall-

Stuff from all over the map, including:

Comic Art: Colan Detectives, Sid Green Elongated Man, Colan TOD, Perez DHOKF, Dr. Strange- more.

Strip Art: Modesty Blaise, Axa, Mother Goose and Grimm, Roy Rogers

Illustration art: Hugo Award Winning artist John Picacio published Elric illustration.

CAF Recent Stuff

mZOLa73j_3012140032181.jpg

pUG0YjFO_1812140030151.jpg

56DHdrtG_3012140109231.jpg

best,

Sean

Edited by MYNAMEISLEGION