• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

had a nice run as of late, picked this page up recently having never been offered online before. John Buscema pencils Ernie Chan Inks Conan annual 4 page from 1978. Great fight page, lots of good anatomy. On the back is a finished signed drawing from John and Ernie to boot!

ACaZNse2_0305162213531gpadd.jpg

April and May 2016 have been good months to me. I managed to score two pieces that were not available last year, plus some others that are pretty sweet too. I'm taking a break for now. More art for you to grab. Happy collecting. :D

BjEH75Mj_0305161009511gpadd.jpg U1zO2raz_0404160950261gpadd.jpg IXQOC1ye_2202161014191.jpg ntF7lQXh_3103161515451sbpi.jpg

had a nice run as of late, picked this page up recently having never been offered online before. John Buscema pencils Ernie Chan Inks Conan annual 4 page from 1978. Great fight page, lots of good anatomy. On the back is a finished signed drawing from John and Ernie to boot!

ACaZNse2_0305162213531gpadd.jpg

Amazing page and action, congrats!

With Captain America: Civil War rocking in theaters, it's a great time to post a page from my favorite Avengers story: "Kree-Skrull War" by Neal Adams and Tom Palmer. :cloud9: A fantastic action page with all the big boys Iron man, Cap, Thor, Vision and Giant Man.

A special piece for my 100th post on CAF! :banana:

viB9M229_2502162026191.jpg

Click to enlarge

Great page & great action from an all-time classic, hugely influential storyline that is often imitated. And it's pure bonus that Neal Adams does a spiffy version of Triton.

A true piece of Comic Art History right there! Congrats on an epic 100th!

Thanks. Yes, it's pencil and inks with a little white gouache I believe (I don't have the pages in front of me at the moment). I agree it's a nice effect.

Mike