The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
54 54

10,328 posts in this topic

622 posts
On 9/8/2018 at 12:00 PM, Dayzen said:

Just arrived yesterday. 

C7FADB3C-8CF1-4A1E-85E9-A7788B804D67.thumb.jpeg.ce40457b3f744b5ef24f759553ed3a86.jpeg

Love it, what is the size?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
405 posts
On 8/23/2018 at 3:42 PM, Dayzen said:

I’ll also be picking this up from the previous owner. In my opinion, one of the nicer Hulk Mcfarlane interior Pages I seen recently. 

8336A811-981C-4358-A551-0BD1623D862B.thumb.jpeg.e9be5bf914be3aec44d65495b65bc6d3.jpeg

Follow up. I just received this and the funny thing is the prices on the back. A long cry from these prices. Adding some zeros would be more in line nowadays. 

6129C8D4-1044-4ED4-8E49-28D7B6680B7D.thumb.jpeg.578ac7f08061073fb2b9e4b708ef27cb.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,307 posts

Art day!  Todd McFarlane Hulk!

CAF Link

Todd is best known for Spidey but I really enjoyed his run on Hulk, so I'm always glad to add more pages.

Malvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,781 posts
17 hours ago, malvin said:

Art day!  Todd McFarlane Hulk!

CAF Link

Todd is best known for Spidey but I really enjoyed his run on Hulk, so I'm always glad to add more pages.

Malvin

Congratulations, very nice page..!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
622 posts
On 9/15/2018 at 2:04 PM, Dayzen said:

Follow up. I just received this and the funny thing is the prices on the back. A long cry from these prices. Adding some zeros would be more in line nowadays. 

6129C8D4-1044-4ED4-8E49-28D7B6680B7D.thumb.jpeg.578ac7f08061073fb2b9e4b708ef27cb.jpeg

I'll pay you the $55 for it, make yourself a nice $10 profit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
597 posts
56 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Thanks to Mike "Romitaman" for this great HULK by Ron Lim. Fantastic service as always. 

15372226454891621489041.thumb.jpg.9870e3faaa04720c71dcaa04559128e3.jpg

Great page!

That does not look like Ron Lim. Liam Sharp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
622 posts
49 minutes ago, Twanj said:

Great page!

That does not look like Ron Lim. Liam Sharp?

Correct! My bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
54 54