The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
51 51

10,037 posts in this topic

1,712 posts

Trying to post more art to CAF in 2019 by staying current with new purchases and catching up on older artwork never posted - at least a piece a week or more. 

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1527449

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1526061

4,222 posts

Along with mainstream superhero stuff, I also like some indy titles of one of them was Gnatrat! So I jumped at this piece when I saw that its as available

Gnatrat vs. Wolverine by Mark Martin

Thanks for looking

Malvin

2,158 posts
1 hour ago, Andahaion said:

Discovered Jenny Frison's work, and discovered I needed one of her Wonder Woman covers (to #54).  No nostalgia needed, I've never read WW Rebirth.  I just love the art.  I like that it's different than pencil and ink.  Seems more "complete" even though the digitally finished piece is quite stunning also.  I am really pulled toward how strong and powerful Frison depicts women.  Not overtly sexual.  Seems more natural, in a way.  Very beautiful in hand.  Can't wait to get it framed up and on the wall. 

WW #54 Cover.jpg

Wow, this is an impressive cover

70 posts

It took me a bit, but I've found my OA collecting focus - Clone Sage original art! As a big Scarlet Spider fan, I was really excited to find this...the (very literal) first appearance of Ben Reilly. The recap of the previous two issues in the Power and Responsibility Arc is just a sweet bonus. 

SM_051_02.jpg