The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
54 54

10,270 posts in this topic

4,294 posts

I just uploaded a Joe Quesada/Danny Miki splash from the One More Day storyline by Straczynski!

CAF Link

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

1,585 posts

A3 sized sketch by Wael Mounir, colored by Steve Lydic

Daredevil Elektra Mounir Lydic.jpg

Elektra.jpg

Daredevil.jpg

4,294 posts

Always glad to add a great page from this short 2 issue miniseries: Aron Wiesendfeld  Deathblow/Wolverine page!

CAF Link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

2,494 posts

From the final issue and climactic scene of Silver Surfer: Requiem, Galactus gives Silver Surfer a peaceful and noble death as Shalla-Bal bids farewell.  Galactus then converts the Surfer's body into a star!  Painted by the talented Esad Ribic, an elegant, final requiem between Galactus and his herald drawn in a lovely Spring palette of purple, azure, white and yellow:

Requiem page 

ofUICRr7_0303182333461gpadd.jpg

574 posts

Nothing terribly fancy, just always surprised at how cheap and overlooked the Peter David Aquaman run was/is. Loved it, think I read the entire series.

Martin Egeland

Hooked Aquaman ripping up some fools.

ihiguyf.thumb.jpg.f510c2fd56c108c62cbb5d48009c7349.jpg

170 posts

Latest addition to my Fantastic Four jam piece, Human Torch by 92 year old Joe Sinnott. Very fortunate to have added Joe to this piece, can’t thank Mark and Joe enough. Joe Sinnott had an unbelievable career in comics, very glad he was able to be a part of the jam. Just have to decide on who should complete Sue and Thing.

John Byrne - Reed Richards/ partially completed Thing

Mike Zeck/ John Beatty - Dr Doom

Joe Sinnott - Human Torch

3A2E8EDC-E954-4754-9070-0440ACF0A457.thumb.jpeg.f203fc3a8d44405a8ede8a77b0a2e8fb.jpeg

574 posts
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Canadiancomics said:

Latest addition to my Fantastic Four jam piece, Human Torch by 92 year old Joe Sinnott. Very fortunate to have added Joe to this piece, can’t thank Mark and Joe enough. Joe Sinnott had an unbelievable career in comics, very glad he was able to be a part of the jam. Just have to decide on who should complete Sue and Thing.

John Byrne - Reed Richards/ partially completed Thing

Mike Zeck/ John Beatty - Dr Doom

Joe Sinnott - Human Torch

3A2E8EDC-E954-4754-9070-0440ACF0A457.thumb.jpeg.f203fc3a8d44405a8ede8a77b0a2e8fb.jpeg

Alex Saviuk is pretty accessible if you wanted to have Spidey thrown on there as an honorary member. He’d probably finish up the inking as well. 

Edited by Blastaar