• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Forum Auction Thread

101 posts in this topic

*Inspired by Nikos

Hope to have about 50 books scanned & graded over the next 2 weeks, so I thought I'd set this up now. Haven't yet decided if the books will be auctioned seperately, or in lots.....and will most likely run them in 24hr & 5-day formats.

Obviously I'll provide large scans of the front & back covers, and all books are returnable for a full refund. You can rest assured that your books will be packed securely, and I will combine shipping on multiple purchases.

Did I miss anything? grin.gif

I'll start the bidding off at $1 on the first book (now that is inspired by a great trader/seller in The_Beyonder)

(Pray it is not a Marvel Holiday Special...but something tells me John Byrne could be involved)

27_laughing.gif

<h2>THIS THREAD WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN 5...4...3...</h2> flamed.gif

This thread self-destructed after the first post. shy.gif

Wasn't our fault. confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

did you get that book from Ewert? has it ever been pressed, cleaned, trimmed, or otherwise conserved, restored, worked on or massaged?

gossip.gif

(you forgot your pledge for the n00bs)