• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade the very last of my JIM's . . . #107 Jack at his best!

15 posts in this topic

frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif Moderate spine wear, 2 small tears <1/8" TEBC, VL NCB 3" fold LSFC through GG, Cream to O/W pages (although most would call them OW, I'm playin' it safe)

JIM107ss.jpg

JIM107bss.jpg

yay.gif

We need a "bring it on" emoticon gossip.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifgrin.gif

Looks like both staples are embedded pretty deep into the cover. Can't see either of them from either scans. 5.5

Just a tad - that's because they're square on center . . . poke2.gif

I lean towards 5.5 on this one. Your abreviations threw me a little but it sounds like a very light crease 3" long left side front cover running vertically through the grey gargoyle--it's borderline to me and i don't at this point see any reason to be ashamed of calling this a 6.0 however I think the overall solidity would probably be the final determining factor on this one which is best judged in hand!!! Could be as low as 5.0 depending on how the book looks and feels when opened---does it feel rock solid? That's the real question ?