• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captain Marvel #1

22 posts in this topic

Is DC still calling the big red cheese Shazam--or have they gained the right to call him captain marvel?

The call him Captain Marvel but for his the comic titles that he headlines, it is Shazam. Go figure.

DC should sell the rights to marvel --maybe marvel would actually do something with him --i can't stand to see him play second fiddle to superman --he was always better than Supes!---plus marvel could actually call him captain marvel!!!

Is DC still calling the big red cheese Shazam--or have they gained the right to call him captain marvel?

The call him Captain Marvel but for his the comic titles that he headlines, it is Shazam. Go figure.

DC should sell the rights to marvel --maybe marvel would actually do something with him --i can't stand to see him play second fiddle to superman --he was always better than Supes!---plus marvel could actually call him captain marvel!!!

You would think but I don't Marvel would do anything with him, if they bought him. They already have a "Captain Marvel" that is a recognizable character in their portfolio. I am hoping with the 52 storyline coming up in the next few months, that DC is willing to do a few changes(hopefully, not a full retcon) and get some writers out there to write for the character. A man's gotta hope anyway. grin.gif