• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY HAS NOW ACQUIRED PAYPAL!

3 posts in this topic

first course of action is to boot you from paypal and make you use bidpay or c2it as your only online pay method! Then they'll make sure they keep you off ebay and enroll you a s a Yahoo auctions "punyseller" or make you use that defunct ewanted.com (it's got a new name now, I forget..)

First they are going to phase out e-bay payments ( Billpoint ) I believe on 01-01-2003 ( Thank God now I can take " I DO NOT ACCEPT e-bay payments ( Billpoint ) from my auction listings ) Then they are going to "intergrate" PayPal into e-bay for the holiday season to cause extreme headaches for sellers. They will most likely do away with the PayPal debit card. Then they will raise the fees ( as fee-bay is good at doing ) Then they will mess with the PayPal logo..... the list can go on and on....

Please fee-bay just leave PayPal as it is grin.gif

P.S Has anyone seen that this year good old fee-bay will be charging $0.25 for the gift-wrapping icon. What a crock of Sh*t!!!