• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF Byrne High Grade Run any value any keys what's up what's down?

14 posts in this topic

Just quick question just what's up with the interest in the FF Byrne run. While I was collecting to try and fill the full run ( I was FF1 FF2 FF3 short when I gave up on it after a full run of Spider-Man) I collected them but never read any.

Just what does a full run of Byrnes get you, maybe a nickel and a cup of coffee

or something else confused.gif

thanks in advance for any feedback

yay.gifthumbsup2.gifyay.gif

WEBHEAD

I know I was one of the people posting that I was looking for a run, plain and simple... it is cheap, it is a decent read and it was from the time when I was a kid and was interested in his stuff. Do I think it is a great long term investment...no way. They were some of the most overproduced books of their times. But you do have a PM coming!

I know I was one of the people posting that I was looking for a run, plain and simple... it is cheap, it is a decent read and it was from the time when I was a kid and was interested in his stuff. Do I think it is a great long term investment...no way. They were some of the most overproduced books of their times. But you do have a PM coming!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why do I sense I might have a PM coming... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why do I sense I might have a PM coming... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hmm, nothing in my PM box yet... confused.gif

I enjoyed the Galactus issues, Frankie Ray becoming the new herald of Galactus and I also liked Gladiator from the starjammers kicking the heck out of the FF.

Excellent reading in there.

As to the value of the books, I agree they were very plentiful and are not worth enough to be considered as an investment.

They are worth more than the price on the cover, but I wouldnt value them at more than 5 bucks apiece, there is just to many of them to be found. I feel the same way about the Frank Miller limited issue series on Wolverine to.

Artboy99