• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Westform $5,852????

38 posts in this topic

What's your point? With all your cuddle sessions, you guys might as well be in bed together. Maybe it's "Fred Savage", that cute lil' actor from 'The Wonder Years'? Or it's "Brad Savage", the anon poster from comicart-L. Didn't "Brad Savage" get into a row with a well known and popular poster on the L? That fella from San Francisco? Didn't you claim to be "Brad Savage"? Who the hell, indeed.

foreheadslap.gif Not this again. I am not KrazyKat. I am not Brad Savage. I am not Dan. I am honestly getting tired of this. Lets talk art!!!!

foreheadslap.gif Not this again. I am not KrazyKat. I am not Brad Savage. I am not Dan. I am honestly getting tired of this. Lets talk art!!!!

This maybe true, but has anyone seen Brad, KK and Scrouge in the same room at

the same time ?.......I think not

True...

What's your point? With all your cuddle sessions, you guys might as well be in bed together. Maybe it's "Fred Savage", that cute lil' actor from 'The Wonder Years'? Or it's "Brad Savage", the anon poster from comicart-L. Didn't "Brad Savage" get into a row with a well known and popular poster on the L? That fella from San Francisco? Didn't you claim to be "Brad Savage"? Who the hell, indeed.

Don't you mean, "Let's talk art prices"? That seems to be all you know how to do. It sounds all too familar. Even the suckling on Dan's tit like this reminds me of he who should not be named.

Ok, I'm back in the gym as of today... don't need anyone sucking my 'man-boobs'. Jeez, the nastiness...

sumo.gif

Don't you mean, "Let's talk art prices"? That seems to be all you know how to do. It sounds all too familar. Even the suckling on Dan's tit like this reminds me of he who should not be named.

Ummm, yes, I have. Ok, since he said it himself,... don't know about KK but he definately is not Brad and he is not Me. I am Me.... and a full-time job it is. acclaim.gif

Ok, this almost sounds like a KK alias ragging on hisself, but I'll play. I never, never claimed to be Brad Savage. Moreover, Brad Savage has never posted on the comicart-l. Why is this a 'cuddle session' I think it's interesting and jogging my memory of a deal from the past. A very cool cover that was on ebay! Lotsa cool compatriots bidding... I ended up with it coming from behind. If you don't like it, then skip the thread! Jeez, the nastiness.

Not this again. I am not KrazyKat. I am not Brad Savage. I am not Dan. I am honestly getting tired of this. Lets talk art!!!!

Let's get something straight, shill.

You ARE KrazyKat.

You can deny it all you want...but you are.

It's really not that hard to tell. Your posting style is recognizable. Plus KrazyKat had the habit of using a comma before his (...)

Very much like,...this.

He also had the habit of skipping a space before ending a sentence with a question mark or exclamation point ! (like that).

Here is a link to one of your early posts before I exposed these habits and you started making an effort to not do them anymore. Everyone can judge for themselves, shill.

It's really not that hard to tell. Your posting style is recognizable. Plus KrazyKat had the habit of using a comma before his (...)

Very much like,...this.

He also had the habit of skipping a space before ending a sentence with a question mark or exclamation point ! (like that).

Exactly,... ! thumbsup2.gif

Very much like,...this.

Don't forget the annoying inability to discuss anything OA related except his perceived (and almost always over inflated) value of it.

Very much like,...this.

Don't forget the annoying inability to discuss anything OA related except his perceived (and almost always over inflated) value of it.

And this annoys you because confused-smiley-013.gif ?

"The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offence, isn’t it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill — he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offence, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it, and so pass to genuine vindictiveness." - Dostoyevsky

Very much like,...this.

And this annoys you because confused-smiley-013.gif ?

Why it annoys me really isn't the point. The fact that you don't discuss anything but your perceived value of OA is just one of the indications that you are (or are very similar to) the king of the numbnuts.

I think I have proved my point. You actually LIKE to be offended. Quite sad.

Let's see:

1. You only talk about inflated OA prices.

2. You punctuate like a 3rd grader.

3. You don't seem to understand logic.

4. You seem to be interested in picking fights with folks that are obviously your intellectual superior.

5. Even the "Quite sad" comment is something ol' Smelly used to write frequently.

Gee, who could you be? It isn't hard to figure out. You're like a fungus on the OA collecting hobby.

I think I have proved my point. You actually LIKE to be offended. Quite sad.

Let's see:

1. You only talk about inflated OA prices.

2. You punctuate like a 3rd grader.

3. You don't seem to understand logic.

4. You seem to be interested in picking fights with folks that are obviously your intellectual superior.

5. Even the "Quite sad" comment is something ol' Smelly used to write frequently.

Gee, who could you be? It isn't hard to figure out. You're like a fungus on the OA collecting hobby.

I dont want to argue with you. I dont enjoy it. Enjoy your weekend. I for my part am done with you.

"The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offence, isn’t it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill — he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offence, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it, and so pass to genuine vindictiveness."

- Dostoyevsky

"A shill scumbag is still just a scumbag."

-- BlackHeartedDwarf

KK

Just curious but...do you have a kick talking to yourself (from the spider-man cover thread...funny how the KK and Scourge posts are the same there too, 27_laughing.gifgrin.gif)?! tonofbricks.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow.........this your collection?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scourge (aka KK) ,

Are those all yours?? That is quite a collection you have. What are your prices that you think they are worth individually. How did you acquire all those? That is some serious moolah. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

insane.gif27_laughing.gifmakepoint.gif

regards