• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This DD#1 is a VF-???

13 posts in this topic

The wrost crime against God and Man is that it isn't CGCed! How dare he! He'll PAY for this!!!

Just out of curiousity, isn't there some way that Ebay can designate auctions of non-CGC books with an insignia denoting disgrace, like the pilgrims did with fornicators, an 'A' for Adulterer branded on their forehead, or like the Nazi's did with the Star of David and the words "Achtung Juden" painted on their places of business. I'll get busy working on a petition. I want to be the first one to wear it!!!! That would be SOOOO cool, and fitting!!

ANYONE who offers a book unslabbed SHOULD be purged. So it should be written, so it should be done. Amen!

Do you think Grandma Shuley was the one who did the color touch detection analysis on MY X-Men 7? If so, do you think Grandma Shuley changed her mind after studying my "Anatomy of an X-Men 7" thread?

Apparently you forgot about this gem!!! One of the most interesting things about it is that you can get a vague idea as to what CGC considers to be "off-white" for Golden Age.

Wrap05b.jpg