• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse's Updated TPB List - Updated 1-21 - Big Discounts This Week!

256 posts in this topic

no problem, I was actually agreeing with you.

You had a rough start on the boards....but it seems that everything is hunky dory now with most members...imho because you learned and adjusted to what people want or expected from a comic seller.

LH doesn't seem to be learning any lessons. But some buyers are!!!!!!!

Yes, I didn't start off to well. But, I took my lumps, swallowed some pride and just starting acting like a man and business man. And now I have all this.... a 6 pack of pepsi and $2. smile.gif

Plus,... I leave you alone now. acclaim.gif

Seriously, I agree with you and MK 100%, Russ. Nothing personal against LH because I don't know him personally, but he should not be allowed to use the boards as he does. I remember that long long wait some people had for their Overstreets a couple of years ago too. Ridiculous.

- Brad

I remember that long long wait some people had for their Overstreets a couple of years ago too. Ridiculous.

that was a weird one, as I got my OS from him three-four days after it was released. Other people waited 'til infinity.

Showing the other side, I did get my TPB from this list a couple of weeks after I ordered them. It could be that since I live about 5 minutes from his mailing address, he didn't want to have me stalking him. The original idea was that i was going to pick them up the day after I ordered them, but he never replied to my pm's after I paypaled him the dollars.

I didn't know about his earlier stunts when I ordered. Did a search about a week later when someone posted about problems with him. Sent him a nasty PM 2 weeks after ordering & then the books show up that afternoon.

Good luck to everyone getting your stuff.

foreheadslap.gif

Here we go again.....

So let me get this straight. After the HUGE imbroglio back in 2004-5, Lighthouse came back and was given a 2nd chance by most of the board.

And now he has pissed it away by doing the EXACT same thing he did last time (not shipping people their TPBs)... plus perhaps some other misdealings that Foolkiller brought up.

foreheadslap.gif

I think we're done here.

foreheadslap.gif

Here we go again.....

plus perhaps some other misdealings that Foolkiller brought up.

..again,..tip of the iceburg,..the dealings that went on outside of the board transactions are much more horrific than most people know,...

foreheadslap.gif

Here we go again.....

plus perhaps some other misdealings that Foolkiller brought up.

..again,..tip of the iceburg,..the dealings that went on outside of the board transactions are much more horrific than most people know,...

Exactly. I can't imagine how many people got torched on the whole "TPBKing" fiasco... and for how much money?!?

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...isn't it something like this?! frown.gifmakepoint.giftonofbricks.gifforeheadslap.gif

regards

I ordered the first time and had to wait 6 months to get them...

Ordered 200 books again this time....I'm sure I'll get them...prolly not before the Summer, but I know House will make good. thumbsup2.gif

But on the other hand I knew what I was getting myself into.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Exactly. I can't imagine how many people got torched on the whole "TPBKing" fiasco... and for how much money?!?

AFAIK everyone who ordered trades from TPBKing has been taken care of (goods or refund) except for the ones I noted earlier.

What Rocketeer and FK are talking about is the two people who helped LH fund the inventory for TPBKing. Part of that is still outstanding. BTW Rocket, only one person is still owed money on that (and it is a significant amount). The other person was repaid last year.

I am still holding back on commenting publicly about the situation simply from the standpoint that I say a silent prayer every night hoping that TJ (Lighthouse) will somehow call me (after I've left him multiple messages) and not give me some ridiculous excuse about where he's been, for about the third or fourth time so I can spare people the details of what exactly went on here. Everyone knows about the trades etc., unfilled orders etc., but not having an internet connection doesn't excuse you from shipping any orders... and we're not talking about someone who forgets to ship an item or two (I've done this) or is late (done this too) in shipping, we're talking about it on a massive scale, advertised on these boards, multiple times.

But, eventually, I will lay out in detail the chronology of what took place, how much is owed and what we have done to try to resolve the situation that has taken almost TWO YEARS to fully resolve, and is still unresolved.

My client (a very well liked and respected board member) is at his wit's end. So am I. We were fine until the recent disapperance.

AFAIK everyone who ordered trades from TPBKing has been taken care of (goods or refund) except for the ones I noted earlier.

What Rocketeer and FK are talking about is the two people who helped LH fund the inventory for TPBKing. Part of that is still outstanding. BTW Rocket, only one person is still owed money on that (and it is a significant amount). The other person was repaid last year.

That's what I was alluding to... I just wasn't sure how many people had been squared away, as it were. Judging by FK's post just now, it's everyone but one. confused-smiley-013.gif