• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse's Updated TPB List - Updated 1-21 - Big Discounts This Week!

256 posts in this topic

Russ, i've seen you mention how people "didn't like you" a couple of times this week. Why would you think that. I've found you nothing but helpful. Perhaps you are a bit "to the point" but i can't imagine why anyone would "dislike you".

For some time in the past Russ had issues with some board member. Ironically some of those issues were around delivery of goods. Some of the other issues were that he was just an abrasive when people questioned about this.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It all started here...

Dickwad Seller of the Day

Russ has redeemed himself quite nicely from those early days... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

Quite true.

Russ, i've seen you mention how people "didn't like you" a couple of times this week. Why would you think that. I've found you nothing but helpful. Perhaps you are a bit "to the point" but i can't imagine why anyone would "dislike you".

For some time in the past Russ had issues with some board member. Ironically some of those issues were around delivery of goods. Some of the other issues were that he was just an abrasive when people questioned about this.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It all started here...

Jim

Quite true.

He's one of us, now. Gabba gabba hey! insane.gif

I was one of the ones who House owed about $150 worth of stuff. I said I would wait until he was ready to work it out. We exchanged a couple e-mails, but it is still up in the air. I didn't want someone else to assume his debt, this is between him and I.

That being said, I did not order anything from this latest round of offerings because of my unsettled debt with him.

House has not posted in almost a months time, regardless of an excuse about internet trouble. There are plenty of places to send quick e-mails/PMs. It basically comes down to sloppy book-keeping, which is something he should have addressed before offering more books for sale.

I like House as a person, but ...

I like you too... flowerred.gif

And you know I will make good on that deal...

I assume the last order got to you okay?

By last order, do you mean the one sent 2 years ago? If so, then yes I did get it.

Personally, I know you will make good on our deal.

I also, fully enjoy your responses to everyone. cloud9.gif

iceburg. 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It all started here...

Jim

I'd have to agree. I'd recommend Russ to anyone I know.

It all started here...

Jim

Well, I just read that thread, and I think it's pretty disgusting. The racial slurs alone in that thread tell me that comicsupply has very little room to be criticizing anyone in here. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Ever hear of redemption? Look it up and welcome to the boards I think confused-smiley-013.gif

Ever hear of redemption? Look it up and welcome to the boards I think confused-smiley-013.gif

With redemption should come a bit of humility. Look that one up. And in my opinion, someone who was freely slinging racial slurs should think twice before condemning someone elses actions in here.

With redemption should come a bit of humility. Look that one up. And in my opinion, someone who was freely slinging racial slurs should think twice before condemning someone elses actions in here.

Well since you just got here i'll give you benefit of the doubt. Russ is a class act and numerous purchases later, i have zero complaints as do most people i would think. I would suggest in the future you get the whole story before just throwing out stuff. Might i suggest so good reading under the usernames lighthouse or krazykat.

flowerred.gif

Well since you just got here i'll give you benefit of the doubt. Russ is a class act and numerous purchases later, i have zero complaints as do most people i would think. I would suggest in the future you get the whole story before just throwing out stuff. Might i suggest so good reading under the usernames lighthouse or krazykat.

Thanks for the benefit of the doubt, but I don't need it. You stated your opinion and I stated mine. You might have zero complaints, but I have zero tolerance for these kinds of racial remarks. Especially from someone who later tries to act as a moral compass while chastising someone else. I've done some reading on the Lighthouse scenario and have an understanding of what is going on and that it's not the first time it's happened. If you'd pay attention, you'd realize I'm not commenting on that, making excuses for it, or just "throwing out stuff".

Thanks for the benefit of the doubt, but I don't need it. You stated your opinion and I stated mine. You might have zero complaints, but I have zero tolerance for these kinds of racial remarks. Especially from someone who later tries to act as a moral compass while chastising someone else. I've done some reading on the Lighthouse scenario and have an understanding of what is going on and that it's not the first time it's happened. If you'd pay attention, you'd realize I'm not commenting on that, making excuses for it, or just "throwing out stuff".

You have zero tolerance for these kinds of racial remarks but not zero tolerance for being rude? Yours posts are are not just your opinions, they seem to have underlying rudness if someone else makes comment that differs from yours.

Telling someone that if they would pay attention is rude.

So don't buy from ComicSupply. Case closed. Why bother going on a tirade about it? Move on.

I won't. And I also won't be told what I can and can't post.

Ooohh....an message board tough guy. You're gonna be well liked around here. Can't wait for your FDQ exit.

You have zero tolerance for these kinds of racial remarks but not zero tolerance for being rude? Yours posts are are not just your opinions, they seem to have underlying rudness if someone else makes comment that differs from yours.

Telling someone that if they would pay attention is rude.

Who was being rude? I made a post and was asked if I'd ever heard of "redemption" and that I should look it up. If someone is rude to me, they should expect to be treated in the same manner.

So don't buy from ComicSupply. Case closed. Why bother going on a tirade about it? Move on.

it is simpl curtosy to try to adhere to in house rules when visiting a new place. it is also simpl curtosy to build credibility before trying to take over. in my cultre this is considred good practis.

Shill..errr..I mean chill bro. For someone who "just got here" you sure are out spoken.