• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse's Updated TPB List - Updated 1-21 - Big Discounts This Week!

256 posts in this topic

I have a phone number for TJ Pitts, but I will simply say I am extremely angry right now about the situation, and am patiently waiting for a call back after leaving him a message. If not, I can assure you, everyone here will get a very public rendition about what's been going on with him.

Hey you guys what's the problem?

I had him send me the trades then I sent him the money order.

That was the deal he offered everybody wasn't it? confused-smiley-013.gif

I will also vouch for Mr House. I bought two seperate lots from him. I was particulary anxious on one, but he came through. We're all different and have different schedules. Probably the best thing is to send emails or PM's to remind him. It may take a while, but it'll be alright. His prices are pretty good for the most part, it's not like anyone here has a lack of things to read, is it?

My story has nothing to do with this round of auctions or these books for sale. This is the tip of the iceburg and not the first time he's engaged in this type of behavior. Right now, still giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, it seems he's done well with the 300 slabs he had. I ordered 4 TPBs/OGNs on January 27th and haven't got them. See, now THAT is irritating. Between now and me buying those TPBs, he has put hundreds of slabs up for sale and sent some out. Which means he flat out ignored me.

I paid for the superman series back before I went on leave. Still havent seen the books or my $60 back. Actually gave up on it when my PM's and emails never got answered. frustrated.gif

Pm Stronguy, he made good on all deals that fell through. House came on the boards between the time you were gone and your return and repeated the offer...

$60 is $60...you should get it back (or the books)

After reading this thread, I have to say that there are no excuses for this. Several people have mentioned that he had something going on but that shouldn't matter. Don't sell if you can't follow through.

I paid for the superman series back before I went on leave. Still havent seen the books or my $60 back. Actually gave up on it when my PM's and emails never got answered. frustrated.gif

Deja Vu 893whatthe.gif