• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man #2 in VF+ for sale

4 posts in this topic

Looks like a nice book.

Question:

1) Why didn't you get it CGC'd? Is it because you aren't sure if it is color touched so you want the new owner to have to take the chance? 893naughty-thumb.gif

2) You say a 7 day return policy. That doesn't really leave me a chance to send it to CGC to get it graded (unless I go there a do a walk through for $100).

I will give you credit by pointing out that it might be color touched.

Good question, I decided to try to sell in raw rather then getting it CGC'ed. Chances are that that small crease has some very small amount of color touch up on it. When I’m not 100% sure, I rather not send it to CGC and have it come back Restored. People avoid that Purple label like crazy. I’ve had better luck selling it raw then if it was CGC Restored, even if its slight! $100 might be a good investment on such a key book. I have no reserve, so it might go for a bargain. Either way, it’s a real nice copy and someone will be very happy and proud in owning it in his or her collection.

Miles