• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VENOM ERROR EDITION

71 posts in this topic

lOOKING FOR VENOM LETHAL PROTECTOR ERROR EDITION. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING IN EBAY BUT HAVE NOT SEEN ONE IN MONTHS. IWILL USE PAYPAL TP PAY IF A DELA IS MADE. WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS BOOK?WHY IS IT SO DIIFICULT TO FIND ONE.I WAS TOLD BY ONE PERSON THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST 600 COPIES. I HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK ON EBAY.IF SOMEONE HAS ONE FOR SALE YOU CAN LEAVE A PM HERE AT THE FORUM FOR ME. tHANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS.

Ok, well welcome to the boards. I probably won't be the last person to inform you that using all caps isn't exactly the best way to go about requesting help around here. Just calm down, type normally, and the people around here will be much more forthcoming.

As for your request, am I correct in assuming the comic you're speaking of is the White cover variant of Venom #1, which are actually black cover editions with a printing error causing the white cover? Just trying to clear things up.

As for your request, am I correct in assuming the comic you're speaking of is the White cover variant of Venom #1, which are actually black cover editions with a printing error causing the white cover? Just trying to clear things up.

???

No white cover version that I am aware of. The actual cover is RED foil, and my understanding is that the error cover was black as a result of NOT having the foil. It would be nice if the original poster could confirm this though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

For those interested in knowing what the white version is. Here is the link to the article we featured in Scoop .

???

No white cover version that I am aware of. The actual cover is RED foil, and my understanding is that the error cover was black as a result of NOT having the foil. It would be nice if the original poster could confirm this though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

White versions (extremely rare)

4627_12168_1.jpg

For those interested in knowing what the white version is. Here is the link to the article we featured in Scoop .

Damn you Tom Gordon, for stealing my thunder. sumo.giffrustrated.gif