• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikos61 & Jonny M Forum Auctions !!!!!!!!

398 posts in this topic

Alrighty then, over the next 3 weeks or so there will be app. 150 or so books we will be listing up for auction to forum members only. I will start with 5 today, and increase to 8 books a day till its over. A new batch will be listed every morning, and the previous batch will end that night (9 PM Eastern time)

No minumum opening bid.

Be considerate when bidding ( dont outbid your neighbor by pennies) 893naughty-thumb.gif

You can post in the thread or PM me you bid.

Wait till its over and I will email winners with their totals.

I will not honer bids after deadline is over.

With that being said, the first 5 will be up for auction momentarily.

flowerred.gif

flowerred.gif

Current bids are:

Swamp Thing #11 - $3.00

Batman #252 - $3.00

Amazing Spider-Man #143 - $5.00

Daredevil #110 - $3.00

Evel Knievel - No Love Yet

that's because it's supposed to be FREE. says right there on the cover

gossip.gif

Tell that to every other seller that has this issue gossip.gif, and if they give it away for free, so will I tongue.gif

BTW that Marvel Team-UP you won that said 20c on the cover, how much did you pay for it poke2.gif

that's because it's supposed to be FREE. says right there on the cover

gossip.gif

Tell that to every other seller that has this issue gossip.gif, and if they give it away for free, so will I tongue.gif

BTW that Marvel Team-UP you won that said 20c on the cover, how much did you pay for it poke2.gif

too much?

confused-smiley-013.gif

find me some others in similar condition, maybe i'll pay above cover price for those, too...

flowerred.gif

Alrighty then, over the next 3 weeks or so there will be app. 150 or so books we will be listing up for auction to forum members only. I will start with 5 today, and increase to 8 books a day till its over.

There goes the bank account! hail.gif

Alrighty then, over the next 3 weeks or so there will be app. 150 or so books we will be listing up for auction to forum members only. I will start with 5 today, and increase to 8 books a day till its over.

So many books, so little time (and money)... crazy.gifgrin.gif

So many books, so little time (and money)... crazy.gifgrin.gif

Truth! crazy.gif