• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You gotta love honesty.......AND irony

52 posts in this topic

That's a heckuva lot better than the lamers who state:

"I ONLY sell CGC comics whose grades I agree with"

Yeah, like there's a dumpster full of CGC 9.6 issues that he thought should have received a 9.4 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

That's a heckuva lot better than the lamers who state:

"I ONLY sell CGC comics whose grades I agree with"

Yeah, like there's a dumpster full of CGC 9.6 issues that he thought should have received a 9.4 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

even Better than I FOUND THESE IN MY GRANDFATHERS ATTIC ?

shocked.gif..........I didn't mean to uncover any conspiracy.....What are you guys talking about?

No I didn't.......he's the same guy as great comics?

Have you guys noticed that the way I-net comics lists descriptions is very reminiscent of the way great comics phraes his descriptions? The paragraphing looks very similar as well. Heh, I wouldn't count this guys out as part time fraudsters with fake seller accounts.

Nice one! Yeah...they are probably linked. They've traded feedback on seperate transactions. One was for a "purchase" of a John Byrne Next Men issue for $65 using a BIN. The book was a raw copy! 893whatthe.gif Even if it was CGC'd....no way it would be hit that fast! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ATTENTION ALL BIDDERS AND AUCTION WINNERS: All of my auction winners and bidders are being harassed by an unknown eBay member. I don’t know why they are doing this, or why they are trying to scare my bidders. EBay has been contacted and they have tried to help me, but as soon as this person is close to being discovered, he switches eBay user names. I apologize for all the cancelled bids on my auctions. Most were done by me because the bidder was not genuine. But some are from legitimate bidders who have been scared by this person. I have my suspicions of who they are. They sell keys-comic > < who has an awful lot of Silver Age 9.9 guaranteed comics, but none are ever CGC, and when you get your 9.9 comic back from CGC, it’s only a 9.0…. I am sorry for the mess this has created, however, I am powerless to stop this creep from interfering in my auctions…Thank you.

thats a strange thing to put in an auction though. Whoever... is harassing this guy has him pretty freaked out. it would make me suspicious of the seller just to read this whole description even if i never saw this thread!! 893whatthe.gif

What does this statement in his auctions mean?

They sell keys-comic > < who has an awful lot of Silver Age 9.9 guaranteed comics, but none are ever CGC, and when you get your 9.9 comic back from CGC, its only a 9.0. I am sorry for the mess this has created, however, I am powerless to stop this creep from interfering in my auctions.

Is he trying to hint that he thinks hammer/comic-keys is trying to interfere with his auctions??? confused.gif

What does this statement in his auctions mean?

They sell keys-comic > < who has an awful lot of Silver Age 9.9 guaranteed comics, but none are ever CGC, and when you get your 9.9 comic back from CGC, it’s only a 9.0…. I am sorry for the mess this has created, however, I am powerless to stop this creep from interfering in my auctions.

Is he trying to hint that he thinks hammer/comic-keys is trying to interfere with his auctions??? confused.gif

Maybe some of the bidders ratted hammer out by forwarding this jerk his email warnings. 893censored-thumb.gif insufficiently_thoughtful_person bidders

Maybe some of the bidders ratted hammer out by forwarding this jerk his email warnings. insufficiently_thoughtful_person bidders

I think that hammer posted the EMAIL that he sent to the guy directly so...he may be inferring that from that EMAIL! 893frustrated.gif

It appears that the POS is blaming ME for his ills. Not the fact that he doesn't HAVE these books and EVERYBODY is on to him. I placed ONE bid on the cheapest book to get some contact info during mid-auction. I placed it as Comic-Keys. If he didn't have a problem before...NOW he DOES have one.

shocked.gif

Bust his punk arse, hammer. Pretend he's a coinee and the Memorial Day Massacre has come early this year. mad.gif

Or...just think that he is Bug and punk him just for the fun of it! 27_laughing.gif