• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You gotta love honesty.......AND irony

52 posts in this topic

I-net sent me an email about 3 days ago. He wanted to know how to use Ebay's Private Auction features!

This is a worrying development, and presumably we can expect another set of scams real soon. But with the chance of warning the bidders eliminated. mad.gif

....how long would it take for even a low-grade insufficiently_thoughtful_person to figure out that when filing out your auction detail form page, simply check the "Private Auction" box?

I don't know........how long did it take you? crazy.gif

Interestingly, I-net sent me an email about 3 days ago. He wanted to know how to use Ebay's Private Auction features!

"imitation is the best form of flattery" ....you should know better DD! blush.gifmad.gif

Thank you, my personal TROLL and rectal gremlin. Still ANOTHER bad night of bartending the Bukake Bar leave you with egg on your face? That's 3 out of 4 nights now. Time for a new job?

This Bukkake Bar you speak of - any openings? grin.gif

What really stinks about all these scam auctions is that now I question almost every auction. If the person doesn't have 500 fedbacks and just sold ten books worth a $1,000 or more to ten well known buyers, I think it might be a scam.

Way to much brain damage having to read the last twenty feedbacks to see if the person really sells expensive comic books or just $2.00 books to build up feedback.

This just 893censored-thumb.gif bites.

hammer - your hypothesis on the cancelled auctions would make sense, but does it explain why there is

"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale."

at the top of all the auctions? if ebay were to pull auctions (and not the seller) - wouldn't the link simply be removed i.e. invalid link? as it is, it seems as though (literally) the seller ended the auctions himself.

hammer - your hypothesis on the cancelled auctions would make sense, but does it explain why there is

"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale."

at the top of all the auctions? if ebay were to pull auctions (and not the seller) - wouldn't the link simply be removed i.e. invalid link? as it is, it seems as though (literally) the seller ended the auctions himself.

He must have fallen out of his chair after seeing who the new "high bidder" was grin.gif27_laughing.gif

I-Net is definitely a total jerk-off. I didn't get caught in any scam, but he is a total shipping profiteer. I had bought a GI Joe #1 raw from him over the summer and he said that postage "east of the mississippi was $7" in a box. Meanwhile it came in a USPS priority envelope, the $3.85 kind! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I had shipping profiteers.

deinitely avoid this goon and good work to the scam busters!

DAM