• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peace of Mind - The List of Sid's Luncheonette Marvels @NYComicCon

69 posts in this topic

I wasn't poking fun. I just figured it was a massive amount of work to get all those books scanned and it may not have fancy bells and whistles but I can look at any book I want, and quickly.

Brad

Brad: No worries - I was the one poking fun at my web skills. Thanks for the kind words! Byron

Thanks for the plug - link below!

Man, Byron...great presentation on the site!!! Good luck Harry!

Brad

Yup, Byron has certainly earned his spurs on this one.............now we just have to sell some books and survive 3 days of NYC in late february...................... devil.gif

Harry,

Be Gentle please.. dont break our hearts.

the prices will try to reflect past realized prices for books in the same grade, the overall quality of the collection and the fact that while not pedigreed, all buyers will only be the second person to own any of these books. Oh and the fact that nothing has ever been done to any of these books except getting them slabbed........ grin.gif

Pittsburgh has just won a rather poorly officiated Superbowl. unfortunately, Seattle was the recipient of all the bad calls............... blush.gif