• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.4 & 9.6 Silver Age ending today on ebay - No Reserve - Awesome Books!

1 post in this topic

I have a group of incredible high grade Silver Age DC ending today on ebay.

All are the Highest Recorded Grade and the Best I could ever find.

Take a look! - Ebay Auctions

What can you expect from me as a dealer?

* I package with extreme care to insure a safe arrival of your books.

* I ship promply

* I care deeply about repeat business and will do my best to win and maintain customer confidence

* I understand that mail order is a trust issue. On ebay I have found that prices tend to be soft because trust has been abused quite often. I have received many emails from new customers telling that were pleased to receive what they had paid for and then explaining that this is usually not the case. It has occured to me that this "uneasiness" with bidders and potential bidders effects the GPA in a very powerful and negetive way. If customers are afraid to bid, prices will appear to be flat. This situation needs to have more attention and study.

** Bottom line? You will get what is advertised, regardless if I make a profit or loose money on the sale.

For those of you interested in my company. Take a moment to look through my website.

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

Take care

Mark