• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IS this board crowded enough to separate into WTB and WTS?

90 posts in this topic

This is great, now we have total separation between the two Markets!!

I have one question.

When the guys who find Action 1s and Amazing Fantasy 15s in gandpa's attic come here to sell them, which forum do we send them to?

smirk.gif

This is great, now we have total separation between the two Markets!!

I have one question.

When the guys who find Action 1s and Amazing Fantasy 15s in gandpa's attic come here to sell them, which forum do we send them to?

smirk.gif

Doesn't matter . . . the sharks will rip them to shreds either way 27_laughing.gif

Just wondering if (per a member's suggestion) this board is crowded enough that we would want ot separate these two functions into two boards? Right now we have the icon convention to distinguish WTB from WTS, although it seems that it's not used strictly.

I just want to say, honestly I don't like this idea

Hi Arch,

Thank you! You've cut down the time I spend trying to find items that aren't for sale on Ebay by half. flowerred.gifhi.gif

I agree. This is great, with the only change I might made being to reverse the order of the forums, and put this one on the bottom rung.

Hi Arch,

Thank you! You've cut down the time I spend trying to find items that aren't for sale on Ebay by half. flowerred.gifhi.gif

I agree. This is great, with the only change I might made being to reverse the order of the forums, and put this one on the bottom rung.

I also agree with Joe's suggestion to move it to the bottom rung thumbsup2.gif