• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Listen to the first few minutes of this...

9 posts in this topic

...and what Stan says about the art. I already knew this but it's still funny to hear.

http://www.youtube.com/w/The-Screen-Savers--Stan-Lee-Interview?v=ZzsyWUB00UE&search=stan%20lee

893whatthe.gif893censored-thumb.gifinsane.giftonofbricks.gif

what a day to be a comics fan/OA!!!

nowadays it's hard to buy comics, in those days with some luck you would get FREE great pages!!! cloud9.gif

crazy and naive times those were...

regards

...and what Stan says about the art. I already knew this but it's still funny to hear.

http://www.youtube.com/w/The-Screen-Savers--Stan-Lee-Interview?v=ZzsyWUB00UE&search=stan%20lee

nowadays it's hard to buy comics, in those days with some luck you would get FREE great pages!!! cloud9.gif

regards

Stan Lee says this OA is worth MILLIONS.....holy [embarrassing lack of self control] !!!!

This is one really interesting interview. Stan Lee shows himself to be one cool cucumber. I enjoyed the way he poked fun at CGC and comic book collectors in general calling them a "rare breed".

He seems to be hopeful on the future of OA. He even indicated that some pieces are worth millions.

Interesting and fun.

A great clip.

This is one really interesting interview. Stan Lee shows himself to be one cool cucumber. I enjoyed the way he poked fun at CGC and comic book collectors in general calling them a "rare breed".

He seems to be hopeful on the future of OA. He even indicated that some pieces are worth millions.

Interesting and fun.

A great clip.

And, the latest KrazyKat shill makes himself known. foreheadslap.gif

Don't misunderstand...these people weren't getting ASM #1 pages for delivering soup. A lot of the work was romance stuff and pages many of us wouldn't really want today. Most of the "key" stuff made it to the warehouse...where it was eventually stolen(or excuse me - liberated).

regards

Stan Lee says this OA is worth MILLIONS.....holy [embarrassing lack of self control] !!!!

you're already here posting again???!!! 893censored-thumb.gif

how many times must the mods ban you???!!! stooges.giftonofbricks.gif