• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

I personally don't own any SS slabs, but I wanted to share some of my favorite autographed books with everyone here (hopefully thats not frowned upon). These first two I would consider acquired signature grails of mine, there's not many more signatures i feel like I need in my collection after these two. The first is Marvels #1 signed by Alex Ross and Kurt Busiek, COA by Dynamite Forces and  serial #d 479/2500. Alex Ross was one of my favorites as a kid. I don't know how many hours I spent flipping through the pages of Marvels and Kingdom Come as a child in absolute awe over his work. 

20201210_173237.jpg

20201210_173346.jpg

This 2nd book is a Clayface 1-Shot drawn by Kelley Jones with a big, beautiful sig of his on the front cover. Jones was also one of my favorite artists when I was younger. I grew up on his Batman run and when I was a little older (10-13) I was obsessed with his horror stuff (the Batman Vampire trilogy, The Hammer, Deadman, Aliens: Hive), pretty much anything gory he did I consumed. I think his style really shaped my taste in horror overall. I've got a few more books to share but I think ill keep it to these two for now. Thanks for looking and hopefully you enjoyed them as much as I do.

20201210_174231.jpg

Edited by kccoig14
Typos, formatting

I have around 2 dozen comicbooks with signatures. I only have one that's slabbed and it's qualified. The other two were green and blue labels. They are raw again. You can't blame me for quickly breaking the last one out when it arrived and taking an inside look.

Sandman 1.jpg

Primer 2 (CGC 9.4 qualified).jpg

Grendel 1 CGC 9.2.jpg

Grendel 1 CGC 9.2 Matt Wagner signature and sketch.jpg

19 hours ago, Ninja0215 said:

Are you billed for Sig series books at the time of service?? ty 

Since you've brought this concern up in several threads, you should consider calling CGC and talking to the accounting department. 

8 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Since you've brought this concern up in several threads, you should consider calling CGC and talking to the accounting department. 

I will do that, ty. Sorry . 

7 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Took care of it today, ty .