• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY COMICCON OA get together? CGC too?

21 posts in this topic

Talked to Hari over the weekend.

There is an Italian restaurant near the Metropolis office. They can fit a large party, 20 to 30 people. The price is $35 per person. I booked a reservation for 8:30 with people coming to Metropolis first at 7:30

How does that sound?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I think we may be better off at the other restaurant, based on our party size. There are now 28 confirmed, and I'm sure another 10 will come by the time all is said and done. We can wait a little to make the final decision, but the private room at the Korean/Japanese restaurant may be better.

I've also heard from some folks privately who would rather just go to the restaurant, and prefer a private room so they don't have to worry about their art/comics. Those who want to see the Metropolis comic art collection (magnificent, for those of you who haven't seen it in person!) can go there ahead of time.

Also, for anyone reading this, post any replies on the other thread (comic events section).

Thanks,