• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Bronze Age Horror BIN

77 posts in this topic

Damn, Greggy. You picked the books, I was going to!! I shouldn't have slept in. Guess this is a really case of "snooze you lose".
I woke up and saw his post about listing in an hour so I waited. In retrospect, I should have picked up some of the Witching Hours because he listed them while I was out of town but at a computer. I didn't have a list so I didn't know what I needed to upgrade. crazy.gif

Do you want my Unexpected # 166 undercopy? I think it's a 9.0, but I can pull it and confirm the grade if you're interested? I can bring it to GAC next week.

Damn, Greggy. You picked the books, I was going to!! I shouldn't have slept in. Guess this is a really case of "snooze you lose".
I woke up and saw his post about listing in an hour so I waited. In retrospect, I should have picked up some of the Witching Hours because he listed them while I was out of town but at a computer. I didn't have a list so I didn't know what I needed to upgrade. crazy.gif

Do you want my Unexpected # 166 undercopy? I think it's a 9.0, but I can pull it and confirm the grade if you're interested? I can bring it to GAC next week.

Sure, although my copy is listed as a 9.0 by me, I'll check it out. Got an undercopy of WH 46? confused-smiley-013.gif

Sure, although my copy is listed as a 9.0 by me, I'll check it out. Got an undercopy of WH 46? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll have a look at it tomorrow when I start pulling books for our sub. I was thinking of buying Shep's WH 46, but I have the Oakland Copy so no need. Sorry, don't have an extra copy.

I'll have a look at it tomorrow when I start pulling books for our sub. I was thinking of buying Shep's WH 46, but I have the Oakland Copy so no need. Sorry, don't have an extra copy.

I have 73 books picked out for grading so far. We have down over 90 before so it's getting close to the max. 893whatthe.gif

I have 73 books picked out for grading so far. We have down over 90 before so it's getting close to the max. 893whatthe.gif

Holy Crud! I think I'll send in 10 at the most. gossip.gif

K, if possible, give me the list ASAP so I can prepare the individual invoices. Will go out the week after I pick up your books. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

K, if possible, give me the list ASAP so I can prepare the individual invoices. Will go out the week after I pick up your books. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

No problem. I'll email the list to you tomorrow. thumbsup2.gif

No problem. I'll email the list to you tomorrow. thumbsup2.gif

FYI, my records show that you still have $89.14 US credit. Could you check your records to confirm this amount?

Witching Hour 48

Unexpected 172

Unexpected 174

House of Secrets 111

House of Secrets 118

takeit.gif

Little slow on the ball this time..eh poke2.gif

Yep, just got home. Only ones I need though. yay.gif

Thanks Jayman,

I'll PM you with a price including shipping by the end of the day.

And once again, to everyone who showed interest in the books - thanks very much.

Shep