• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60 posts in this topic

Bella and I have been selecting some great issues to auction off. It seems that forum auctions have really been picking up steam and we wanted to give it a shot with some great stuff.

We would like to start the auctions on March 1st and run them for at least 7 days straight. I like the idea of a forum auction but I have been dissapointed before when books come so fast they are gone, or that I don't know about them. It also makes it hard when the boards are seen by a lot of people so you don't really know who is going to be bidding.

So, here is what we are going to do.

For 7 days, we are going to auction off some great items. Full runs of issues like Byrne's run on FF4, Simonson's Thor's, ASM #298-299-300, Wolverine #1, X-Men #266, Teen Titans #1(silver age), Batmans, Detectives. Hardcovers, trade paperbacks, supplies. A full run of Preacher, Sandman, Master of Kung Fu, etc etc... We are scouring our extra boxes and anything that looks good, gets listed.

Some auctions will have buy it now prices. These prices are going to be outlandish. Take for instance Ultimate Spider-Man vol 1 HC for $5, or Wolverine Origin HC for $6. By preregistering for these auctions you will get the info where as if you don't you will have no advance notice. Anyone is free to participate on the boards, but preregistering gets you the info first.

There will also be some daily specials that anyone can buy. We will probably have to limit them as some items will be too cheap to pass by.

As always, auctions that are comic books and over $25 total will ship free in the USA 24/7. So, if your interested PM BellaDonna to sign up to receive advance notice of special buy items. Do remember to give her your email address as this is how we will be contacting you. If you prefer to keep your email private you may request to be PM'd. Email is best however.

Bella will be handling all the payment as well. We accept Paypal and CC (no extra fee). Because of the nature of these items your paymenst must be made within 24 hours to be considered valid.

russ, the only concern I have is that if you requiring to make payment within 24 hours, there would be no way to amass a $25 order unless the item was over that amount.

I would prefer making one payment for multiple items rather than a bunch of little payments for every item.

Does that make sense?

russ, the only concern I have is that if you requiring to make payment within 24 hours, there would be no way to amass a $25 order unless the item was over that amount.

I would prefer making one payment for multiple items rather than a bunch of little payments for every item.

Does that make sense?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. That was pretty much what I meant. Payment in 24 hours after you are done buying smile.gif