• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Up Rocketeer's Butt?

550 posts in this topic

...Final book from last night is Marvel Premiere #15,...I'll reduce it to $70.00,....otherwise new listings will start around 1 PM eastern time,...have about another 100 high grade raw books to list,... yay.gif

MP15.jpg

Yep, just hope no one else got it before me. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Is that issue a key? Who would've known...

First John Constantine. makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

yay.gif Hell's yeah. I still have a complete Hellblazer run to finish out!!! And this book is a great help. Though, I would like the Alan Moore run of Swamp Thing, one of these days.

There have been a lot new Constantine fans since the movie came out. I know of a bunch who've been asking me about the Hellblazer comics and Constantine's 1st appearance. So I got my 1st appearance just in case!

Okay, this is OT but you really need to read the first 100 of Hellblazer. You will be hooked. The writing has been bar none, the best. The art is more simplistic but affective. It is one wild ride.

I read the first trade. Didn't care much for it. confused-smiley-013.gif

ok KIDS,...time to play "WHAT'S UP ROCKETEER'S BUTT",...is it a jewel?...is it junk?...or is it just corn,...you know the rules,...first one to contact me gets the book,...you buy a book,...I post a book,...

i'd argue that you'd have to be hooked to read the first 100 issue, for the love of God.

looking forward to peering deeper into Rocketeer's...err...collection for sale

Okay, this is OT but you really need to read the first 100 of Hellblazer. You will be hooked. The writing has been bar none, the best. The art is more simplistic but affective. It is one wild ride.

Ditto.

Ditto.

And that is why you need to read the first 100. foreheadslap.gif