• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Up Rocketeer's Butt?

550 posts in this topic

If you have these issues of JLA in 9.4 or better just mark me down as takeit.gif

148 151 157 159 160 169 170

171 172 175 195 247 257

...maybe,...If one of the books up now sells we could see,... devil.gif

Occurs to me that this isn't a great way to sell books. Every nice book sells within a picosecond

of being listed. There have been at least 5 so far I would have paid more than the asking

price for. Doesn't seem like a great deal for the seller.

Occurs to me that this isn't a great way to sell books. Every nice book sells within a picosecond

of being listed. There have been at least 5 so far I would have paid more than the asking

Maybe it isn't price, but the speed at which he sells the books he needs to sell? From that perspective he's doing quite well.

Been a good deal for me, ALTHOUGH I would have liked the Swamp Thing and the Amazing adv's 14

The seller decides on the price before he list it. He knows how much he is going to make on each book so there is no reason why he should be anything but happy.

On the contrary, by definition, a fair market begins when a seller offers an item at a price he is willing to accept . . . and, it is completed only when a buyer confirms the offer at a price he is willing to pay. grin.gif

Hey Dave hi.gif

On the contrary, by definition, a fair market begins when a seller offers an item at a price he is willing to accept . . . and, it is completed only when a buyer confirms the offer at a price he is willing to pay. grin.gif

Oh, did you learn that in economics class? insane.gif