• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: High Grade Journey Into Mysterys CGC 9.0/9.2

35 posts in this topic

I have about 16 Journey Into Mystery for sale all in 9.0-9.2 most with off white pages or better.Send a PM if your highly intrested. Serious inquiries only.

This is kinda vague, I mean for all people know they are the bronze horror issues, so you can understand people's confusion...SA Thors, yes i may be interested...

Roy.

I have about 16 Journey Into Mystery SA Thor issues for sale all in 9.0-9.2 most with off white pages or better.Send a PM if your highly intrested. Serious inquiries only.

How can I know if I am highly interested if I dont know what you have?

I have about 16 Journey Into Mystery SA Thor issues for sale all in 9.0-9.2 most with off white pages or better.Send a PM if your highly intrested. Serious inquiries only.

How about you do as the man said and PM him? makepoint.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

True. However, he said he only wanted serious inquires.I dunno confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

True. However, he said he only wanted serious inquires.I dunno confused-smiley-013.gif

That would eliminate 99 % of the boards then. tongue.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

That would eliminate 99 % of the boards then. tongue.gif

More like 99.99999999999999999999999%