• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Promotional Comic Books Here!!!!
7 7

869 posts in this topic

He seemingly has an unending supply of  file and warehouse finds

One of the cooler items i ever got from him was a bound book of the entire set of those promos

I gave a set of the dentist ones to my dentist

1 hour ago, jmg3637 said:

He seemingly has an unending supply of  file and warehouse finds

One of the cooler items i ever got from him was a bound book of the entire set of those promos

He probably gets at least some of them from Geppi as he bought numerous finds over the years but has seldom set himself up to retail them.

I just received the unused  mailing  from the set of Citizenship books

I found and scanned the Book that I had won from BLISSARD a few years ago.  It is the same five booklets as are mentioned in the mailing.

I am pretty sure that Bliss and/or his dad bought out the entire HARVEY operation  many years ago.

Citizen Mailing.jpg

Citizenship Booklets.jpg

Citizen Inside.jpg

4 hours ago, jmg3637 said:

I just received the unused  mailing  from the set of Citizenship books

I found and scanned the Book that I had won from BLISSARD a few years ago.  It is the same five booklets as are mentioned in the mailing.

I am pretty sure that Bliss and/or his dad bought out the entire HARVEY operation  many years ago.

Citizen Mailing.jpg

Citizenship Booklets.jpg

Citizen Inside.jpg

I have that citizenship promo booklet, but not the mailer.  The mailer is a really cool piece to have.

Presidential collectors might have crossed over, and Ike is pretty collectible in his own right.  9.6.  And a rising tide generally.  Surely the evidence for that is all over.

The Studebaker Story went for nice $, as did the highest grade H Bomb.

12 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

Presidential collectors might have crossed over, and Ike is pretty collectible in his own right.  9.6.  And a rising tide generally.  Surely the evidence for that is all over.

The Studebaker Story went for nice $, as did the highest grade H Bomb.

Yep.  Got blown away on all three.  Put in strong (I thought) proxy bids but didn't come close to winning any of them. 

2 hours ago, telerites said:

This one is pretty common and has been posted before.  I have had mine for a while and as I going through some more boxes, I had forgotten it included the other advertising items and send-away card.

670866024_dicktracymotorola.thumb.jpg.2737b6cbbf69aa4361f33d1c17d80605.jpg677570870_dicktrackmotorolainserta.thumb.jpg.99c8705f467acab19532731e3e622ac4.jpg1452981646_dicktrackmotorolainsertb.thumb.jpg.f8b32f8e9b6cfcaf37084f6ea707bd35.jpg20180514_081524.thumb.jpg.92e09fb1845cda869ee246f2d2611b65.jpg20180514_081540.thumb.jpg.b494a1664e01729bbe3da6ff26ea74ff.jpg20180514_081552.thumb.jpg.eb99f6d90afa034c96357e525f762e28.jpg

Cool.  I've also got a copy.  I'll have to see if it includes the other material, although I'm thinking not or I would have noticed the additional thickness.

5 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Published in New York City in 1963, just as crime was about to explode. 

your.jpg

A causal relationship?

19 hours ago, MrBedrock said:
On 6/20/2018 at 10:09 AM, Sqeggs said:

Published in New York City in 1963, just as crime was about to explode. 

your.jpg

A causal relationship?

:idea: