• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original owner DC collection

62 posts in this topic

As I promised on a earlier post the original owner DC collection will be listed for sale this Friday, March 3rd at 9:00 PM EST.

1600 books, approximately 150 have been CGC graded.

Titles include Action, Adventure, Batman, Brave & the Bold, Detective, Flash, Green Lantern, Justice League, Phantom Stranger, Superboy, Superman, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Teen Titans, Witching Hour and World's Finest.

Want lists should be automatically entered into the system. No books have been put on hold, it's first come/first serve.

Bob

www.highgradecomics.com

I'm sorry to say that there was no DC War in this collection, wish there was.

Only Horror title was Witching Hour, House of Mystery went up to 173 which drove me nuts since I was this close to a 174/175!

..So if we enter books we want on the want-list does that mean we get first crack?,...otherwise what is the sense of registering anyway if it's first come first serve?... confused-smiley-013.gif

Want Lists do not get "first crack". What if two people wanted the same book?

However, instead of weeding through 1600 listings you could go straight into your personal want list and see what items came up when you logged in Friday night.

Pre-65 stuff which there is little of is low grade.

Collection does the usual grading Tidal wave

Starts out low grade and basically gets higher as it goes.

Christo_pull_hair.gif Oh well, guess I'll be able to put some money into the kid's college fund this month. tongue.gif