• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I want comics for buy.

61 posts in this topic

Naw, BOC Rocks....went to a local band hall last week and sang a few verses of Don't fear the Reaper while some guys were jamming....cool band....

Naw, BOC Rocks....went to a local band hall last week and sang a few verses of Don't fear the Reaper while some guys were jamming....cool band....

Did they cover Flaming Telepaths too? poke2.gif

why you wanted to watch? 27_laughing.gif

confused.gif

Gross. foreheadslap.gif Flaming Telepaths is a song by BOC. makepoint.gif

Your avatar makes me sick.
acclaim.gif

You avatar makes me see cirlces, and go dizy.

Then it is working cloud9.gif

Yes it is. Now here is alittle something for you (Look Up)

confused-smiley-013.gif Figured they were typo's

1 4/\/\ 7|-|3 1337 |-|4X0R

Just when you thought the Brits had perfected the wonderful english language, they throw you a curve and improve upon it.... yeahok.gif

Yes, it's people like Goldy and flaming_telepath that brings everything down! sumo.gif

Y'know it just struck me.....Kiltman (Loves to wear woman's clothing), Goldy (loves goldmembers) and Flaming_Telepath (not that anything is wrong with it) all kinda have a flamboyant, colourful....kinda happy sound their names? You guys are not only on the cutting edge of education, but also the social scene.... tongue.gif

Just say what you wanna say poke2.giftongue.gif

http://burnoutracing.com/more_comics.htm

I have a list of comics for sell, if that's what you wanted....

for "sale." gossip.gif

Ugh. That drives me nuts and I see it all the time on Ebay and on boards (including here). Seriously, do they say "for sell" in certain parts of the country or something? It's almost as common a variation as "stand on/in line." confused-smiley-013.gif

for "sale." gossip.gif

Ugh. That drives me nuts and I see it all the time on Ebay and on boards (including here). Seriously, do they say "for sell" in certain parts of the country or something? It's almost as common a variation as "stand on/in line." confused-smiley-013.gif

YEESH, ok I get it, SORRY, I am used to using "SELL" Picky picky picky....

It's used alot here in ohio...at least when I see for sale signs. They usually use "Sell". Only time I ever see the word "sale" is on receipts. (SP?)

for "sale." gossip.gif

YEESH, ok I get it, SORRY, I am use to using "SELL" Picky picky picky....

It's used alot here in ohio...at least when I see for sale signs. They usually use "Sell". Only time I ever see the word "sale" is on receipts. (SP?)

It's "used" makepoint.gif

tongue.gif

Btw, if you guys want someone to [embarrassing lack of self control] on, why not Kermit the Frogs topic

" For sell Spawn 1 UPC variant... " eh? I see something wrong...stop picking on me.

The difference being that English isn't his first language. poke2.gif

Btw, if you guys want someone to [embarrassing lack of self control] on, why not Kermit the Frogs topic

" For sell Spawn 1 UPC variant... " eh? I see something wrong...stop picking on me.

So? I know he is not from the US.

yeah, see, kermit....he's a frog =p

yeah, see, kermit....he's a frog =p

But Kermit is married to a pig, who speaks english.

Am I missing something? confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

for "sale." gossip.gif

YEESH, ok I get it, SORRY, I am used to using "SELL" Picky picky picky....

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I'm picking on you. But I do see "for sell" quite often, so I thought it might be a regional thing. I mean, there can't be that many illiterate knuckleheads out there, can there? 27_laughing.gif As I said, it's sort of like those insufficiently_thoughtful_persons from New York who insist on standing "on" line rather than "in" line. poke2.gif