• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I want comics for buy.

61 posts in this topic

http://burnoutracing.com/more_comics.htm

I have a list of comics for sell, if that's what you wanted....

for "sale." gossip.gif

Ugh. That drives me nuts and I see it all the time on Ebay and on boards (including here). Seriously, do they say "for sell" in certain parts of the country or something? It's almost as common a variation as "stand on/in line." confused-smiley-013.gif

YEESH, ok I get it, SORRY, I am used to using "SELL" Picky picky picky....

It's used alot here in ohio...at least when I see for sale signs. They usually use "Sell". Only time I ever see the word "sale" is on receipts. (SP?)

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I'm picking on you. But I do see "for sell" quite often, so I thought it might be a regional thing. I mean, there can't be that many illiterate knuckleheads out there, can there? 27_laughing.gif As I said, it's sort of like those insufficiently_thoughtful_persons from New York who insist on standing "on" line rather than "in" line. poke2.gif

I've never heard ANYONE use the word "on line" to say they was standing inline.

O_O, that's new on me. lol.

>Hey man, I am standing online

>Oh really? I am online aswell, AIM me.

>What????

Btw, if you guys want someone to [embarrassing lack of self control] on, why not Kermit the Frogs topic

" For sell Spawn 1 UPC variant... " eh? I see something wrong...stop picking on me.

The difference being that English isn't his first language. poke2.gif

So? I know he is not from the US.

I wonder what your ebay listing would sound like if you wrote it in French? Or Arabic. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Btw, if you guys want someone to [embarrassing lack of self control] on, why not Kermit the Frogs topic

" For sell Spawn 1 UPC variant... " eh? I see something wrong...stop picking on me.

I wonder what your ebay listing would sound like if you wrote it in French? Or Arabic. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Does it look like I know how to talk/spell in those languages?

No, i figure it's time we made fun of you now though....

hm, why now? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why not, you guys have picked on the guys that can't speak english properly long enough gossip.gif

Why not, you guys have picked on the guys that can't speak english properly long enough gossip.gif

I wassen't one of them! It was the masked man in a spider outfit.

Yeah, but i felt like picking on you poke2.gif

I guess my point was made....

flowers? flowerred.gif

Yeah, but i felt like picking on you poke2.gif

I guess my point was made....

flowers? flowerred.gif

Well, comics are usually given to me as "I am Sorry" gifts, but sure flowers will

be ok for today. Apology accpeted!